Can This 'Genius' Save Citi?
Just over a month ago, when Citigroup (C) began its search for a new chief executive, even Robert Rubin, the former Treasury Secretary and Citi board member, struggled a bit to explain (BusinessWeek.com, 11/6/07) what characteristics the next leader should possess. "It's a bit intangible," he said at the time. "It has to be somebody who can drive the vision, drive the execution."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders