Saturn is Lynchpin To GM's Green ImagingBy
Sure, the company is putting its technical and PR resources behind the Chevy Volt concept. The Volt, for those on Mars, is the plug-in gas-electric car GM debuted at the Detroit auto show last January and vows to have on the road by 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances