Lafarge Sets Mideast Cement Deal
Lafarge shares shot up 15.1% on the Paris stock exchange Dec. 10 on news the French construction materials giant will acquire the largest cement producer in the Middle East, Cairo-based Orascom Cement, for $13 billion. The move will strengthen Lafarge's presence in one of the world's fastest-growing markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself