Bankrate Battles Mortgage Gloom
Many investors have shunned Bankrate (RATE) lately for its close associations with the beleagured mortgage industry. On Dec. 10, Bankrate execs fought back. First, the company said its online business is on track for another year of rapid growth, despite big losses for its financial sector advertisers and a slowdown in the housing market. Second, Bankrate announced two acquisitions that will broaden its business further beyond mortgages, into credit cards and saving for college.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day