Asia Safe From Global ICT Slowdown
The drop in IT spending has been forecast because of a looming U.S. consumer recession, according to global investment bank Merrill Lynch. Research group IDC has predicted that global IT market growth will slide from 6.7 percent to a modest 5.5 to 6 percent in 2008--again as a result of the weak U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans