Blog battle inside IBM
A little battle over an internal IBM blog post is taking place on comments to an old IBM “second life” post of mine. It involves IBM’s Ian Hughes, a blogger and a metaverse evangelist at the company. He also blogs as Epredator. On an internal blog, he posted at length about his displeasure at Big Blue, and how the company wasn’t recognizing his team’s efforts. “Tina Bell” cut-and-pasted his post and put it into comments on this blog. Epredator responded here (and presumably comments elsewhere) and . Another commenter questions whether “Tina” is anti-IBM or anti-epreditor, pointing to posts, here and here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day