A Huge Innovation And Design Conference In India.By
I’m off to India next week to give a keynote speech to the CII-NID (Confederation of Indian Industries—National Institute of Design) Conference. China, of course, has been sharply increasing its investment in design and innovation for some time and now India is beginning to put resources into them. China has made innovation central to its next Five Year Plan and India recently passed a National Design Policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day