Design Miami is upon usHelen Walters
I’ve been so embarrassingly AWOL of late I hardly know what to say. I could go on about how we’ve been swamped with Special Reports (please look at our Auto Design special report and our package on the BW/Architectural Record architecture awards) for proof and bleat about how I’ve been up to my eyeballs yada yada. But frankly who cares? So I’ll make no excuses and simply promise that it’s not because nothing interesting has been going on, because it sure has, and I hereby promise to be a better correspondent from now on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing