Social Networking 101
For those who don’t know what social networking is, let me take a moment to clarify. It’s the new catch phrase for what used to be called word-of-mouth advertising. A social network is an online community where people meet others who share common interests. Many business owners ask me how they can become part of these online communities. Most believe it’s hard to get involved in community-based networks, and even harder to use them. This is a myth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States