Inside Tesco's New U.S. Stores
Just how does British retail giant Tesco (TSCO.L) plan to crack the U.S. grocery market? Executives from the company's new Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Markets division gave reporters guided tours of their stores on Nov. 29, three weeks after opening the first of what the company hopes will be hundreds of locations in the U.S. (BusinessWeek.com, 10/19/07).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap