AccuScore's BCS Alternative
For any red-blooded college football fan, Dec. 2 ought to be a day to get angry. That's when the Bowl Championship Series (BCS), a university-backed collection of computer and human-derived polls, will spit out the rankings that will determine the top two teams that will play for this year's national championship on Jan. 7 in New Orleans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting