Polar Rose Finds Faces in the e-Crowd
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but when you use words to search for pictures on the Internet, the result is often worthless. Try looking on Google Images for, say, photos of your kids. Entering my daughter's name returned a group shot of some hockey players and a snap of a burly bear. Querying the name of a female colleague yielded images of Dick Cheney, a UFO, and a fat Buddha. (Fortunately, my office mate had the good humor to find it hilarious.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis