Internships: The Best Places to Start
Elana Gerasimova spent the summer of 2006 working as an intern for JPMorgan's emerging markets desk. The University of Pennsylvania senior enjoyed the summer in New York because of the variety of tasks she was given and the executives she had the opportunity to work with. "They really made a point to give us actual projects," says the 22-year-old native of Bulgaria. "I loved it and then I got an offer to come back." Now Gerasimova is a first-year analyst with JPMorgan (JPM) investment bank, No. 8 on BusinessWeek's inaugural 50 Best Internships ranking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis