Garlik Guards Your Cyber-Reputation
Barack Obama may or may not become the next U.S. President, but he is already a winner in cyberspace. His Internet profile now surpasses those of Hillary Clinton, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and even Paris Hilton. At least, that's the conclusion of Garlik, a British startup that has developed a system to rate people's digital status—"the way in which each of us is perceived in the online world," as the company puts it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?