Debunking Myths about China's Legal System
In the recent article on the PRC legal system published in China Economic Review, I was struck by the factual inaccuracy of many of the statements made. The truth is that over the last 10 years China has made remarkable progress in introducing a fully functioning civil law system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States