Yearend Business Checkup, Part II
My previous column, "Yearend Business Checkup, Part I" (BusinessWeek.com, 11/26/07), included some recommendations for a general business and personal financial checkup for small business owners. Today's column raises some items to discuss in a yearend tax planning meeting with your accountant or chief financial officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards