Singapore Dances On YouTube--And The World Watches In Awe.By
Sometimes you don’t know what to make of something—is it brave, horrendous, funny, weird, sad, inappropriate. You can’t stop watching it but you can’t believe they actually produced it. You wonder if it works in the local context and culture—and feel that it doesn’t in yours. Well…The Singapore Media Development Authority has produced this video, seen by some 80,000 folks, and it made me think of a wonderful book by Harvard professor Rosabeth Moss Canter called something like Teaching Elephants How To Dance, an interesting analysis of how to teach senior corporate managers to be
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself