Nissan Redesigns a Japanese Icon
Bathed in the red glow of Nissan's (NSANY) exhibit at the Los Angeles Auto Show on Nov. 14, several hundred journalists, auto dealers, and executives from competing manufacturers swarmed anxiously. They were waiting for a glimpse of a car many had already seen at its splashy world premiere during the Tokyo Auto Show in October (BusinessWeek.com, 10/24/07), not to mention in dozens of photographs online. But where Nissan's new GT-R supercar goes, a fevered spectacle invariably follows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing