Grouchy Old Man Interior Dialogue Of The DayJon Fine
Inner Old Man #1: I don’t like that the Presidential campaign gets covered as a horse race, but, fine, I’ll concede that, at the end of the day, it is a horse race. But it’s kind of a drag that the Oscars now get covered as a horse race. And it’s a real drag that movies’ weekend grosses get covered as a horse race. That the holiday shopping season now gets covered as a horse race, too—well, that’s just total craziness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself