Ten Penny-Pinching Ideas for 2008
The year is drawing to a close and I can happily say that I've learned a few things in 2007. I've learned how safe the world is because Microsoft (MSFT) does not build airplanes. I've learned that if I'm ever asked to open the MTV Music Awards, I shouldn't show off my belly. And I'm also relieved to report that not only am I smarter than a fifth grader, I'm probably smarter than the 10 billion people watching that show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay