Plucking the Fruits of Apple Accessories
Every time Apple gives word of a "very special event" coming up, the seats start filling up on airplanes bound for China. With 1,200 companies vying for a share of an Apple accessory market that's approaching $1 billion in annual sales, even rumors of a new product spur producers of iPod cases, boom boxes, and car adapters to scramble with their Chinese suppliers to churn out a customized line of add-ons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis