It's Still A Low Rate World--Sort Of
I have to thank Barry Ritholtz, of the Big Picture for his nice post entitled Breaking the Business Week Cover Curse?. He was referring to the February cover story “It’s A Low, Low, Low, Low-Rate World”, written by myself and David Henry. At the time, Barry warned that the BusinessWeek cover was a sign that interest rates were going to rise (what he called “The Magazine Cover Indicator”)—a contrarian indicator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas