Facebook in China? Not So Fast
Over the past few months, investors have speculated about how Facebook would gain a foothold in China. Ever since the U.S. social networking company's rival, News Corp.'s (NWS) MySpace, launched a Chinese version in April, people have been asking when and how Facebook would follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing