Case study of what's going on in WashingtonDean Foust
This from the Northern Virginia Housing Bubble Fallout blog, shows the asking prices for a home in Woodbridge, which (if memory serves) is about 15-20 miles south of Washington D.C. Just keep telling yourself: Washington area real estate NEVER goes down…
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap