Movers: Starbucks, Fannie Mae, FedEx, Kohl's
Starbucks (SBUX) posts fourth quarter EPS of $0.21, vs. $0.15 a year ago, on 4% higher same-store sales, 22% higher total sales. It sees fiscal year 2008 same-store sales rise of 3%-5%, total revenue growth 17%-18%, EPS of $1.02-$1.05. It sees first quarter EPS of $0.28; impacted by ongoing dairy cost pressure coupled with expectations of continued softness in the U.S. consumer and economic environment compared to the first quarter of fiscal year 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis