European Movers: Barclays, Sanofi, BMW
EXPERIAN was down £0.56 to £4.19... Organic sales growth to slow in second half - Reports first half EBIT of US$454 million, +15%; pretax profit US$285 million; sales US$1.9 billion, +16%; interim DPS US$0.065, +18%. The company says remains on course to deliver fiscal profits in line with previous expectations. The company says organic sales growth slowed in second quarter and expects further slowdown in second half due to the market environment
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?