Who Is the "Small Business" President?
With presidential primaries only months away, time is running out for candidates to sway small business owners. They are coveted voters, constituents who employ half of the nation's workforce and create 60% to 80% of new jobs annually, according to the Small Business Administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders