Resolved: A New Way To Measure Music Sales!Jon Fine
I was mulling over CD sales of a pal’s band, which have hit around 25,000 in the US. Not shabby, for the kind of band they are. (Broadly: oddball, brainy, indie-identified, ‘difficult’ but sort of danceable, recipients of rightfully rapturous reviews.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations