Eurostar Zooms into a New Era
Sometimes the best comes to those who wait. At least, that's the hope of London-based railroad company Eurostar, which operates trains back and forth from the British capital to Paris and Brussels. On Nov. 14, Eurostar finally inaugurated high-speed rail service all the way from London to the British coast, completing at last a project in the making since before the Channel tunnel opened in 1994.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States