Stocks: Time for a Bounce?
Last week was an ugly one for the stock market. The Standard & Poor's 500-stock index fell 3.7%, while the Nasdaq, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600 indexes declined 6.5%, 2.8%, and 3.4%, respectively. What's more, 110 (85%) of the 129 subindustries in the S&P 500 fell during the week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing