Fake Larry Ellison rings trueBy
I enjoyed the e-mail interview between BW’s Steve Hamm and the fake Larry Ellison. It’s interesting to me how much research and preparation he put into the short-lived blog. And one of the reasons he quit was because channeling Larry grew to be tiresome. For some, it’s fun to be a jerk, but this guy doesn’t appear to be made for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas