Last week, Dove (ULVR) launched the Reality Diaries online. These are the daily video diaries of four girls between ages 15 and 17, and the series provides the latest installment in the brand's Campaign for Real Beauty, intended to promote healthy self-esteem in girls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner