Arbeter: Searching for a Bottom
It was another ugly week for the stock market, with the major indices breaking key support levels. All of the sudden, the market has woken up to the fact that the U.S. dollar is in a freefall, and the speed of the decline is starting to become worrisome. The medicine for a weak dollar is higher rates or higher GDP, neither of which look likely in the near- to intermediate-term. On the plus side, some sentiment indicators have reversed rather sharply to the bearish side, so we think all is not lost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing