Smoking out the fake me: Drunkard!By
Here’s an ethical question I’ve been wrestling with for the past minute and a half or so: If someone steals my identity, walks around a convention wearing a badge with my name on it, if he interviews sources passing himself off as me, and then when confronted disappears into the San Diego afternoon without letting on who he is/was, would it be OK for me to blog something unflattering about him?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas