Nissan Opens Design Center in Taiwan
Nissan opened its new Yulon Nissan Design Center (YNDC) in San-Yi, Taiwan on November 5. The recent addition joins the global stable of Nissan studios responsible for bringing top talent and the best in creative design thinking to the company's global products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's