Get Your Small Business in Front of Technology Providers
In comparison with their mid- to large-sized counterparts, small business have often been ignored by technology vendors when it comes to new product releases. However, with the widespread use of the Internet, even large technology vendors are beginning to realize the untapped potential in offering small businesses their technology products and services. This is enabling small businesses to capitalize on technologies typically only available to large business, and unleash an era of unprecedented growth. Investing in hosted technology services such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management), virtual phone services, sales force automation, and hosted software offerings ranging from word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and accounting can provide an affordable way for small business to focus on their specific products or service offerings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries