Maybach's New Luxury Laundelet
Maybach has lifted the wraps on a luxury landaulet based on the 62 S saloon. The one-off Maybach Landaulet study lets passengers enjoy the open-air via a retractable roof that electro-hydraulically disappears into the rear-parcel shelf in 16 seconds, leaving the reinforced rear windows in place and the chauffeur's compartment completely enclosed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day