Internet domain names head for big IPOsAaron Pressman
Back in June, I explored the exploding value of Internet businesses built on easily remembered domain names like chocolate.com. Since then, things have only heated up more with Business.com selling for $345 million in July and now at least three domain name firms have filed to go public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day