Video games for very young girls --ages 6-14: Another new market
Ubisoft, which develops, publishes, and distributes video games such as the forthcoming “Assassin’s Creed” and numerous action games based on Tom Clancy novels, just released the Imagine line of games for young girls. Very young girls, ages 6 -14. And no, they won’t be about playing the role of a master assassin, as players of “Assassin’s Creed” will.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders