Cars for Bargain Hunters
This is the time of year when car companies pull out all the stops, using big discounts to sell off leftover models. While they last—which might not be much longer—the deals on certain 2007 models can amount to nearly 30% off the sticker price, according to auto shopping site Edmunds.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks