An In-Depth Interview With Jann WennerJon Fine
(It is Friday, October 26. Jann Wenner is sitting at his desk, glasses pushed up on his head, marking up and showing off an editor’s letter from the third fortieth anniversary issue of Rolling Stone—and, yes, you read that sentence correctly. A lightly edited transcript of the ensuing conversation follows; this week’s column about Wenner can be found here.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas