When Richard Garriott (now called "General British") and his cohorts at Destination Games started Tabula Rasa, they probably never anticipated wiping the slate clean on their own game more than once in order to get it right. Although the release of this epic MMO is a few years later than expected, they indeed got it right.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt