Don't you just love re-reviews? Well…I don't. No, I take that back, I do, as long as there's a purpose for submitting a second review on something. I decided to approach Burnout Revenge in a casual fashion, as it seems to have the kind of promises to be a next-gen winner while not really changing anything about the formula it's presented before on the Xbox and PS2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay