Alcatel-Lucent: The Troubles Continue
Does Alcatel-Lucent finally have a road map to recovery? Posting its third consecutive quarterly loss on Oct. 31, the battered telecom equipment company unveiled a management shakeup and additional job cuts that will lead to a 20% downsizing of its 80,000-strong workforce by 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations