Stronger Signals for Networking Stocks
Investor enthusiasm for networking stocks waned after several companies reported that weak spending by large telecommunications carriers, particularly for wireless products, would cut into profits. These announcements highlighted the companies' heavy dependence on a small group of very powerful customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing