Storm Clouds on the Job Hunt Horizon
The classrooms at Carnegie Mellon's Tepper School of Business New York branch were bustling last week, filled with nearly a dozen recruiters pursuing their annual hunt for second-year MBA students. Students dressed in suits nervously filed in and out of the rooms, clutching their résumés and interview schedules as they met with representatives from Bear Stearns (BSC), Bank of America (BAC), and Citigroup (C), among others.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy