Spooky stocks to avoid for Halloween and beyond
Trader, investor and blogger extraordinaire Charles Kirk of The Kirk Report blog is out with his second annual list of “spooky stocks” just in time for perusing before you head out trick or treating. The list of about three dozen companies grows out of Kirk’s research looking for the best stocks but, in this case, he’s reversed the polarity and chosen a group of likely duds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline