Why Co-founders Shouldn't Share the CEO Title
This week's Web roundup: What co-founders may want to avoid, how to reduce work interruptions, how best to negotiate, and moreDavid E. Gumpert
Four Reasons Why Having Co-CEOs Is a Bad Idea
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing