Movers: Merrill Lynch, Yahoo, Boeing, Office Depot, RadioShack
Merrill Lynch (MER) CEO Stan O'Neal was negotiating terms of his forced departure Sunday afternoon in the wake of a multibillion-dollar write-off he announced last week, according to a person briefed on the negotiations, reports the Wall Street Journal. Merrill's board is expected to consider external candidates and current Merrill executives in its search for a successor. O'Neal's resignation is expected to be announced as early as today. S&P maintains buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing