Dell Is Getting Serious About the Customer Experience.By
Dell is getting very serious about transitioning from the PC cube to the consumer experience. I heard in San Francisco recently at the World Design Conference that Dell has hired Ed Boyd from Nike to head up their consumer product design operation. Boyd is part of a new Dell’s Design Dozen, 12 people recently hired to build out its brand and experience design operation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day